Billing and License FAQs

What are my payment options?

With Silent Partner Software, you have several payment options:

  • Online Credit Card Payments – Every invoice you receive includes a hyperlink allowing you to pay online with your credit card.
  • Recurring credit card payments (Pre-authorized payments) – See details below for getting how to get set up on pre-authorized payments.

If you require an alternative method of payment, please review the options available below:

For Canadian clients:

  • Monthly Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) from your bank account – This can be set up by submitting the completed Pre-Authorized Payment form along with a void cheque to our Billing department.
  • Interac e-Transfers – Send to Please also ensure that invoice number(s) are indicated in the e-Transfer message field.
  • Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Please send your EFT authorization form to our Billing department. We will complete it and return it to you so you can complete your set up for EFT payments from your account.
  • Wire transfers (Canadian Currency) – Please contact our Billing department for wire transfer details.
  • Pay by Cheque -Please see the details below for how to mail in your cheque.

For American clients:

  • Wire transfers (US Currency) – Please email the Billing department for wire transfer details.
  • Cheque – Made out to Silent Partner Software Inc. with invoice number indicated.

For International clients:

  • Wire transfers (US Currency) – Please email the Billing department for wire transfer details.

If you have more questions or require additional information on payment options, please reach out to our Billing department.

How can I get set up on pre-authorized payments (PAP)?

Moving to PAP means that your license payments are quick, easy, and always on time!

To get set up on pre-authorized payments, please download and complete the Pre-Authorized Payment Form found here.

Once completed, please return it to our Billing department to finalize your PAP set up.

Where do I mail my cheque?

If you are paying by cheque, please make sure cheques are mailed to:

Silent Partner Software Inc.
21 Christie Street
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC
H9X 1X4 Canada

Cheques must be made out to Silent Partner Software Inc. with invoice number clearly indicated in the cheque’s memo field.

Who do I contact if I need to change or remove something on my license, or for related concerns?

If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Customer Success team. We’re happy to help any time!

Who do I contact if I’d like to add something to my license?

If you’d like to increase the number of contacts, purchase any other add-ons or services, or if you have any questions about the software and services we offer, please get in touch with our Sales team.

What if I want to cancel my license?

If you would like to cancel your Sumac license, we require a written request including the reason for the cancellation from an authorized contact on your account to our Customer Success team.

Our clients’ success is very important to us. If we can do something to improve, we’d like to hear about it! Please include any feedback and reason(s) for cancellation when sending in your request.

After we’ve received your request, we will review your account history and any outstanding amounts.We will then confirm the receipt of your cancellation request and notify you of any steps required on your behalf to finalize closing the account.

Remember: All initial Sumac licenses are for a minimum term of one (1) year. Any cancellation prior to completing the initial one-year term will owe the balance of the year at the time of cancellation.

All cancellations after one (1) year require a thirty (30) day notice. Any outstanding amounts prior to or within those thirty (30) days will be billed.

Scroll to Top

Wait, don't go away empty handed.

Join 50,000 other nonprofits in getting the BEST nonprofit tips, tools, and how-to guides delivered right to your inbox!

Subscribe to our newsletter: